Looking for a fun, Disney-inspired game to play with your toddler, preschooler, or elementary aged kid? Check out this adorable Disney Princess Memory Match Game printable!
This Disney Princess Memory Game post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase something from one of my affiliate links, I may earn a small commission that goes back into maintaining this blog.
Whether you are looking for a fun, travel game for kids for your next trip to Disneyland or Walt Disney World, or you want to play at home, this Disney Princess Memory Game is sure to be a hit with your family!
Disney Princess Memory Match Game
Create your own Disney inspired fun at home with this unique printable memory match game. The template included with this post features your favorite Disney princesses for a little extra magic to this classic game.
One of the best ways to bring Disney home is to keep you and your kids entertained with some good old fashioned Disney inspired board games.
Most of the best-known games in the world have been made-over to feature Disney places, movies, and characters. By incorporating Disney magic into your game night experience you enhance the fun for the whole family.
In order to use this printable effectively, make sure you have a good thick colorless card stock. The game features eight Disney princesses and there are sixteen cards for matching.
How to Play the Memory Match Game:
- In order to play, simply lay out the cards face-down in any order.
- Take turns attempting to match the cards, or play alone.
- Turn one card over to start.
- Then flip any other card and hope for a match.
- The more you play, the more Disney princesses will appear.
- Remember where they are in order to make a match.
- Once you match up a Disney princess, take the two cards away and try again until all Disney princess memory cards are matched up!
This Disney Princess Memory Match Game is just that easy! Plus, you can store it in a Ziploc bag and bring along with you to keep your kids entertained!