Looking for a fun paper plate craft for kids? Scroll down to find out how to make Princess Leia with this easy Star Wars craft!
This Star Wars paper plate craft post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase something from one of my affiliate links, I may earn a small commission that goes back into maintaining this blog.
My kids are huge Star Wars fans and we’ve been doing a bit of Star Wars curriculum, activities and crafts as we do a bit of homeschooling and supplemental learning this year.
It’s been the best way to make learning a bit more interesting for my oldest son. And he’s pretty excited to talk about his favorite characters while he does math, reading, writing, and art.
If your kids are as big of a Star Wars fan as mine, you’ll want to make this cute Princess Leia craft with them. The best part is that this Star Wars craft is easy to create and you probably already have all of the supplies.
Star Wars Princess Leia Craft
- 1 paper plate
- Popsicle stick, if desired
- Printable Leia Paper Plate templates
Cricut PNG Template Images
Printable Princess Leia PDF Templates
How to Make This Princess Leia Craft
- To use a print and cut device (such as Cricut Explore), use the PNG images. Upload to your machine software. Resize the main hair image so it is 8.5 inches in width. Resize the hair bun image to 5 inches in width and make TWO. (If desired, flip the second image horizontally prior to printing to have a symmetrical hair bun.) Resize the facial features image to 2.5 inches in height.
- If not using the print and cut option, print the PDF and cut pieces apart.
- Decorate the paper plate by attaching pieces with glue.
- Glue or tape the paper plate to the popsicle stick.
- Allow the craft to dry completely before playing or displaying.
Check out my other Disney crafts and printables!