Are you planning a Mickey Mouse birthday party? Learn how to make super easy Mickey Mouse cupcakes that are sure to delight your whole family. Scroll for the full instructions!
This Mickey Mouse cupcakes recipe contain affiliate links which means if you purchase something from one of my affiliate links, I may earn a small commission that goes back into maintaining this blog.
Are you trying to pull off a Mickey Mouse-themed party with limited time or budget? Save money by skipping the bakery and making your own Mickey Mouse cupcakes.
These budget-friendly cupcakes don’t require many ingredients but they taste delicious! And they are ready in no time.
In fact, you can even enlist the help of your kids to help you mix up the cupcake batter or do the honors of putting on the Mickey ears!
This Mickey Mouse cupcake recipe makes 24 cupcakes and uses boxed cake mix and Oreos. You’ll feel like a total rock star!
Mickey Mouse Cupcakes Recipe
Mickey Mouse Cupcakes Ingredients
- 1 box of Devil’s Food cake mix
- 1 cup of water
- 3 large eggs
- ⅓ cup of vegetable oil
- 48 Oreos
- 3 tubs of vanilla frosting
How to Make these Mickey Mouse Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease sides and bottoms of each cup of your cupcake baking pan
- Blend cake mix, oil, eggs and water in a large bowl (follow the instructions on your specific box of cake mix)
- Pour batter in cupcake pan and bake for 18-21 minutes
- Let the cupcakes cool completely before frosting
- While cupcakes are cooling, cut the tip of the bag and the insert the 1M Wilton tip, then add the frosting to fill the bag, leaving enough space at the top in order to twist the bag so frosting will not leak out.
- Once cupcakes are completely cooled, frost with the vanilla frosting.